Scott’s philosophy: “Being straight-forward and honest is imperative in establishing my client’s trust. Integrity is the cornerstone of my business”
- Scott has resided and worked in the Rancho Santa Fe Covenant for over 30 years and is associated with San Diego counties premiere luxury home office of Barry Estates, Inc. over the past 7 years.
- Background in commercial leasing and local project development prior to specializing in residential real estate and vacant lot/land sales.
- Has consistently earned a strong reputation based on his professionalism, ethical practices and a commitment to personal service reflected by the fact 90% of his business is based on referrals.
- As a local expert with hands on knowledge of the communities, his objective is to work diligently in assisting his clients reach their real estate goals.
- Honored with the Prudential Gold Award given to the one realtor who exemplifies “Outstanding Professionalism.”
- Scott and his full-time licensed office assistant provide client his clients round-the-clock attention, taking care of every detail ensuring powerful representation and the highest level of service possible.
- Previous recipient of the “Legends Award”, given only to agents who has achieved the Gold Chairman’s’ Circle five years consecutively placing him among the top 3% of more than 68,000 Prudential agents throughout the United States.
- A single father raising two sons and loving their journey. His hobbies include golfing, surfing, fishing, skiing, traveling and most importantly watching his two sons play sports.