Contact us Today!
18408 Calle La Serra, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
$ 4,195,000 - pending
Fun in the Sun
This is the first time ever that this house has been on the market for sale. Imagine walking into your own grotto courtyard, with doors open to the back that frame some of the most spectacular views one could hope to see. This view laden property was chosen by the Sellers because of its beauty, privacy and location and they specifically chose this lot.
This 4+Br/Study/6.5Ba home (includes an attached Guest Wing) was custom built from the feet up—floors were floated to ensure there are no transitional steps between the rich pecan woods & limestone flooring that is found throughout the home.
The outside living area is exceptional with huge fireplace, heat lamps, outside cookery all overlooking the inviting pool and spa with the sunset as your backsplash. The outside here is just as cozy as the inside. Being ahead of its time, this home regels its gourmet kitchen adjacent to a huge dining area and a huge casual Great Room. Come enjoy a new level of custom in the Bridges.
Other amenities (too many to mention) are the following:
1. Walk in wine closet, smart house system
2. Top of the line kitchen appliances
3. Rich travertine rough edge Vershi pattern floors merge with Pecan wood floors
4. Romantic His and Her master bathrooms
5. Huge custom His and Her closets
6. Bar Area in the master
7. Exceptional study with extensive book shelves
8. Lush landscaping
9. Heavy slump stone outside flooring
10. Foyer 14×12
11. Outside loggia 34×23
12. Study 16×15
13. His and Hers closets, 14×10 each
14. Architect Darnell and Scrivrier
15. Builder Joe Passalaqua
16. 4 Car Garage
17. Extra room, Game Room
18. Pool is 46 feet
- Property Size: 7,550 sq. feet
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Year Built: 2005
# Car Garage: 4
Amenities and Features
golf course views